Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Aidan Dansey Interview

A Quick Interview with Aidan Dansey. 
11/28/12

Name:
Aidan Dansey
Age: 16 
Where do you live?
Laguna Niguel, CA
How long have you been skating?
8 years
First skateboard?
An old mini World Industries board.
Current setup?
Board: Flood Kontrol 8.25"
Trucks: Gullwing Shadows
Wheels: Abec 11-OddBallz- 59mm
Where are your favorite places to skate?
The Combi Bowl at Vans, the Encinitas Y, and the Monster/DC ramp when I get the chance.
Favorite trick?
Frontside Smith
Favorite skater?
Pedro Barros because he is so powerful and he has the best style, and PLG because he makes everything seem effortless.
Favorite band?
Modest Mouse
Which S-One Helmet do you wear and why?
I wear the S-One Lifer helmet because it is comfortable and it fits perfectly. As I progress in skateboarding, head protection becomes more and more important and a CPSC certified helmet just gives me more confidence.
"I wear the S-One Lifer helmet because it is comfortable and it fits perfectly. As I progress in skateboarding, head protection becomes more and more important and a CPSC certified helmet just gives me more confidence."   - Aidan Dansey