Monday, May 20, 2013

S1 Lifer Helmet : Testimonial

"S-One Lifer saved me again!!!!! Yesterday was the grand opening of a 

 Team Pain concrete park in Lakeland, FL... They have a bowl there and 
 we were skating in the heat cuz it was a day trip (4 hrs away) and I 
 was getting lightheaded from the heat and I slammed super 
hard... broke helmet, but NO Concussion what so ever, but I had to go 
 to the hospital to get a big cut on my elbow stitched up (happened 
through the elbow pad). I was thinking about skating padless cuz the 
 bowl was only 10 ft deep, glad I didn't. People were surprised I 
 didnt get knocked out... not even a headache. Park was packed and 
 everybody witnessed the strength of the Lifer helmet and how it works
   by dispersing the impact through the hard foam instead of your head. 
 Body is sore and elbow is wrecked, but head is in tact. The Lifer is no 
 joke."  - Adam "Scizzors" Effertz

This is the Lifer Helmet. Alot of vert skaters and bowlriders
were getting knocked or worse in the soft foam non-certified helmets.
So we made the Lifer. The S1 Lifer Helmet has EPS Fusion Foam 
that protects your head up to 5x more than the soft foam non-certified helmets.
The S1 Lifer Helmet is ASTM Certified (multiple impacts) and 
CPSC Certified (for the single high impacts). 

Ask for the S1 Lifer Helmet at your local skateshop or buy 

On a recent trip out to San Diego... Scizzors is always going for it.
 Clairemont.  Photo: Sparanga