Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Grom Interview: J Yankton


name: Justin Yankton aka “J"
hometown: San Elijo Hills California
age: 11
How old where you when you started skating? I dabbled a little bit at 3 1/2, then quit and picked it up again when I was 7.
How did you start? I used to skate out front with my dad and do little things like go off the curb. Later when I picked it up again and had been skating for a while, Heather from the Encinitas Y asked me if I wanted to skate in a contest. I said, “No” but then she talked me into it and I got 3rd Place.
Favorite skaters? Chris Russell, Greyson Fletcher
Favorite places to skate? Alex Road/Prince Park, Encinitas YMCA
What trick do you really want to land? Invert/Revert on the Encinitas Y Vert Ramp

 november edit click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqErDXIleE4&feature=youtu.be