Tuesday, October 21, 2014

S1 Lifer Helmet - Testimonial - John Bunke

This is John Bunke's helmet. The back is all cracked and broken but it saved his head. John Bunke had a worst case scenario slam and he was glad he was wearing the S1 Lifer Helmet.
The S1 Lifer Helmet is constructed with  EPS Fusion Foam and it can help protect your head from high impact slams. The following is a  letter sent to us from skateboarder John Bunke. Glad you are ok John and thanks for the letter! Skate for Life John!!!!!!! John is not a pro. Just a regular kid that loves skateboarding.

"I was skateboarding on the mini mega ramp at Camp Woodward in Pennsylvania in July 2014. I was doing boardslide rock and roll on the quarter pipe. I went up the ramp slid it and went back in but when I got to the bottom my back wheels slid out and I fell back whiplash style and hit the back of my head while wearing my S1 Lifer Helmet. I never lost consciousness and only suffered a very minor concussion. The plastic on the helmet got a big crack in it and the styrofoam like material on the inside got cracked up and is falling apart in the back. This is the best helmet I have ever had because after a fall like that, full speed on an 18 ft quarter, if I was wearing any other brand of helmet I would have been hurt alot worse. I am lucky that was the helmet I was wearing when I fell. Thank you so much for producing the best quality helmets." - John Bunke

S1 Lifer Helmet Logo
www.s1helmets.com