Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Safest, Best Skateboard Helmet on the Market

There are alot of sub par helmets out on the market. If you are doing your research on helmets then you have found the right helmet... The S1 Lifer Helmet. The Lifer fits great, is fully certified and is available in tons of colors. S1 Lifer Helmet - Trusted By The Pros. Ask your local skateshop or buy one from the S1 Helmet Website


The S1 Lifer Helmet is 5x more protective than soft foam skate helmets.
Testimonials from the Pros:
"I ride the S1 Lifer Helmet because it is the best helmet out there on the market." - Eddie El Gato Elguera

"Batte tested and approved!" - Darren Navarrette

"I'm forever grateful to S1 and the S1 Lifer Helmet. Saved my head many times." - Adam Scizzors Effertz

"I'm really glad I amde the switch from a soft foam helmet to the S1 Lifer." - Heimana Reynolds

"Fits like a dream and I like that passes helmet safety standards." - Pete Eubank