Friday, August 25, 2017

S1 Lifer Helmet Review



Awesome Helmet !
5 Stars
"Just recently switched from my original 70's Flyaway to the S1 for the extra padding. Comfort and fit wise the S1 is easily one of the best feeling helmets I've tried. Luckily I haven't had to test the extra padding yet, but just looking at it, I'm sure it's bomb proof! I've already recommended this helmet to a few of my friends. "  Jim Noble (S1 Lifer Helmet Color: White Gloss) 

more reviews check out shop.s1helmets.com


BEST HELMET I'VE USED, AND I'M OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE USED A LOT!

I've been skateboarding 34 years and used many different kinds of helmets. The S1 lifer is definitely the best of the bunch. 1st impression for a new user is the remarkable difference in weight compared to their old helmet. Not long after, the exceptional fit will bubble to the top, hopefully a long time after or never will the superior melon protection come to play. The concept of the "crush zone" for traumatic impact is not a new one, but S1 has pioneered the application to action sports. I actively promote their product because the people I ride with are my friends and I want to ride with them as long as possible. Thanks S1!  - Olafhans@____.com